Monday, July 13, 2009

JAI HO!

JAI HO (2x)
I got ( i got) shiver (shiver)
when you touch my face
i'll make you hot
get all you got
i'll make you wanna say
JAI HO (2x)
i got ( igot) fever (fever)
running like a fire
for you i will go all the way
i gonna take you higher ( JAI HO)
i keep it steady
cause steady is how i do it
this beat is heavy, so heavy
you gonna feel it
korus:
(JAI HO) u r the reason that i breathe
(JAI HO) u r the reason that i still believe
(JAI HO) so come and dance with me
JAI HO! oh-oh-oh
(JAI HO) no there is nothing that can stop us
(JAI HO) nothing can ever come between us
(JAI HO) so came and dance with me
JAI Ho! ooohh ohh
catch me catch me catch me cmon catch me
i want u now
i know u can save me come and save me
i need u now
i am urs forever yes forever
i will follow
anywhere in anyway
never gonna let go
JAIHO (2x)
escape (escape) away (away)
i'll take you to a place
this fantasy of you and me
i'll never lose the chase
JAI HO
i can (i can ) feel u (feel u)
running through my veins
there's a notion in my heart
i will never be the same
JAI HO
just keep it burning, yeah baby
just keep it coming (JAI HO)
you're gonna find out baby
i'm one in a million
ulang korus
i need u
gonna make it (JAI HO)
i'm ready
so take it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment